1.13.2009

sixty.eight.

you know who has just stellar songs/lyrics? bob dylan.

you will be sad to find out that E.T. head man from my new job was let go.
i was sad to discover this
and also a little relieved.
imagine if we had to open the store together?
although i'm pretty sure i could take him if he tried to attack me and lead me back to the mother ship, it would be an interesting experience.
my dad saw him and thought he looked like someone off of a sexual predator list.
is this mean?
i apologize.
it's true though. you don't know until you've seen him. you would be thinking the same thing.

i am drinking mint hot chocolate with a biscotti. it is very nice. also, the ice maker is tapping out a beat, tapping along with the shins. it sounds like someone is locked in my freezer.

i start work at 5:30am tomorrow and also thursday and friday, which means i have to wake up at 4:30. this is ridiculous. i rarely go to bed before midnight. how am i going to live my life? 5:30 is probably going to be my regular shift, too. when will i ever sleep? in order to get my 8 hours of sleep i will have to go to bed at 8:30. i know four-year olds who go to bed later...

sometimes i find myself comparing my life to the lives of others too often. who they are with and who they know. where they go. what they do. what they wear. what they say and think.
if i just stop and think of it, i know that i have a really grand life, and need not size it up to yours.

i just ate another biscotti.

hey now. let's play the song over again.
i'd rather not go just yet.

No comments: