9.17.2007

trala

Am really dreading first entry. Will just get it over with so I can write in a normal way.

I'm feeling quite bold, starting a new blog. I could be anyone right now. I could be pretend to be deeply intellectual, or a humorous but slightly unbearable cynic. I could be an artist, model, football crazed, mother with six children.

However, the plain and simple truth is that I am Christina, and will remain to be so. In fact, my Intro to Arts instructor, Doug Manley, put this very idea in a unique and gripping way. Quote: Being you is what you should be. End quote. Right on.

It was just time for a change. Gone with xanga [which had just about died of old age anyhow].

I like driving in cloudy weater.
I'm run dry of first words.

-Christina
p.s. am officially Christina now, as I introduced myself so a few days past. further emphasized my need for a new blog site, as old site I was Tina or other shortened names.


No comments: