3.17.2008

thirty.

Today am planning on starting "Persuasion."
am feeling quite confident that i will have it finished before the end of the semester.
that makes 3 books in this semester
which is 3 more than last semester.

"Realize" by Colbie Caillat is better than "Bubbly" by the same.

i ordered an ipod. i did. that's $265 out of my Ireland fund.
but here's my logic:
what would Ireland be with my finicky 2GB mp3 player?
not as rewarding as Ireland with my 80GB ipod!
perhaps my logic is flawed
because i'm pretty sure Ireland would be amazing, ipod or not.
however, am very excited to receive sleek, black ipod on monday morning via Fed Ex.

i'm choreographing Seussical in Kane, and we just had our first rehearsal on Tuesday.
i'm feeling much better about this than i originally was. the kids are great and that's what i just have to remember.
one girl [i'm don't know her name yet] reminds me a lot of my Aunt Noelle.
she's such a sweetheart, and a real trooper.
i think she has spini bifida just like my aunt did, she walks just like her.
she has to use crutches to walk most of the time, but she doesn't play on sympathy. she does everything that everyone else is doing, and a lot of the times with more commitment. in our first dance she didn't complain once, and every time she fell she picked herself back up and laughed a little, saying she was fine.
when we were done learning it, she came over and was talking to me, and she was so laid-back and honest.
it's things like that, kids like her.
so great, and so worth it.

tai is making blueberry muffins and they smell delicious.

have a wonderful spring break, if you're on your spring break like me [woohoo!]. play in the snow, if you will.
i'm going to watch an episode of LOST for real.

-christina

No comments: