3.06.2008

twenty.eight.

So pass me by, I'll be fine
Just give me time

Too many books
Read me your favorite line

oh, i love it when music just clicks.
damien rice is just clicking recently.
tonight, while driving home... so good.
if ever i wrote an autobiography, i think i could divide my life into music artists i liked at different times.
when i was younger it was mo-town, and oldies my parents listened to.
it's changed a lot. i can't even remember many of them.
kelly clarkson, haha. that was one.
martina mcbride.
steven curtis chapman was a big obsession. mostly because my friend liked him.
the walk to remember soundtrack was big too.
back in the day those obsessions would last a long while.
now i could chronicle months with an artist.
August: Ben Kweller/Coldplay
October: Pride and Prejudice soundtrack
January: Once soundtrack
March: Damien Rice

today [since it's past midnight] is my sister's birthday.
happy birthday, lovely girl.
[she doesn't ever read this, but i'll say it just the same.]

my english class is a joke.
i'm disappointed.
we spent an hour and a half today in class going over how to write a paper.
pardon me.
i thought i learned this in english 101.
thank you english 102 for challenging me in new ways
and requiring me to fill out a thesis handout.
[i'm pretty sure i can build a thesis.]
he also had to go over the different between quotation marks and parentheses.
...
what???
i hope you're laughing. in disbelief. but it's the truth.

rachel showed me this song "Meadowlark" by Sarah Brightman, and i lovelove it. if i ever was in a show again [maybe this august, don't poke fun] then i would sing this song for an audition. except not so operatic. even though my opera is top notch.

oh, it's getting late. i didn't plan to be up so late. it's been a long day.
i wish you a good night's rest.
and that you find songs that click.

-christina

p.s. posting is being a poop. i'll fix the font soon.

No comments: