4.05.2009

seventy.nine.

cori made me a cd with various versions of the song "hallelujah." i'm excited to sit through it tonight whilst knitting. i'm hitting the hay early because i need to be at work by 5:30. be jealous.

times i have listened to joshua radin's i'd rather be with you: many.
times i have listened to matt kearney's where we gonna go from here: many.
times i have bit my nails this week: few.
times i have worked out this week: several.
books i am currently reading: two, almost three.
days until curt leaves: 21.
episodes of the new LOST season i've seen: one.
no. of wallets lost this week: one.
no. of wallets found this week: one. huzzah!

i have nothing more to say, but instead will share with you a bit of an entry from my moleskine, dated back about a week ago:

I drank the stalest water ever from a water bottle that's been sitting in my purse for far too long.
I'm on the train down to Palatine
& I have everything I need except a heavy jacket,
& the temperature is dropping.
A young man sits down the way. He wears a buttoned shirt with a grey cardigan.
He's reading a thick book, and his hair is so red that it seems orange.
It's a grey day, more grey than his cardigan & I think that birds look prettiest on days like these.
Whenever I'm on a train I always wonder about crashing and I always feel like writing.

going to go and make some tea and finish watching the second harry potter movie that my dad is currently watching/studying.

No comments: