6.12.2009

ninety.two.

I leave at 5 in the morning. What a bittersweet day. Every year it's strange to leave my family and friends behind, for different reasons. This year is the same, strange in a different way. I'll miss them much.
There is so much change going on this year that sometimes I'm scared to let time slip by. I know I'll come back and things will be different and sometimes that's a hard feeling. Everyone is just getting all old and growned up.

However, I'm all happy to see the fellow. It's nice to have someone up there, a good face to see when I arrive.

Don bought me a free lunch at work my last day there. That was nice. He told me that I brought sunshine to the work place. Ohhh Donald. He is such a funny man, but really sweet too. In a funny way.

I suppose I'll see you later then, sometime in July or August. It'll be good to really get back to the old moleskine, one of the many reasons I love camp. Also, some good old-fashioned letter writing, with stamps and envelopes and handwriting.

I'll miss you & see you soon.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Handwritten, pen-and-ink letters are the best kind. =)