6.02.2009

ninety.

flipped through some old photos today.
OLD old.
it's a really humbling experience. I was such a dork.
& I know everyone says that,
but
really. I was.
Moreso than you, I bet.
To top it all off, I know that I'm different now, i've grown & all, but I still am awkward sometimes.
you know?
like when teenagers haven't grown into their limbs and move funny?
that's me, now.
sometimes.
but i don't necessarily feel like that, I feel pretty comfortable in my own skin.
it's just when i see photos/videos of myself.
it's funny.
it's good.
back then, though, i thought i was hot stuff, so i would put myself in full view of the camera as often as possible
striking seemingly attractive poses.
[big mistake. they were not attractive.]

also, today i dug out my old camp shirts to wash before i bring them up again.
I've got a lot of them, I discovered.
Only eleven days until I see the fellow again.
He got lost in the woods a few days ago, but founds his way back out.
Ohhh Curtis...

Hmm. time to watch alias and eat oreos.
[i've gotten sucked in. what a great show.]

No comments: