11.15.2009

one hundred.four.

I still want to see Where the Wild Things Are.

I just finished "Feminine Appeal." Great book. Also just finished "Kite Runner." Another great book. Now reading "Into the Wild." Very factual.

I also read a book by Anne Lammot [sp?]. It wasn't what I hoped for.

Last night was double feature terrible movie night with the fellow. He brought up his projector and we watched the movies on the white wall in our living room instead of the television. Really a unique experience, almost felt wasted on two terrible movies. We both picked one terrible movie to watch. His pick: Transformers 2. My pick: She's the Man. We ate scads of peanut M&M's and groaned at terrible dialogue. Too much fun.

Catching a little bit of a break, now that The Hobbit is over. Finding myself home some evenings, able to work out, able to crochet and read more. It's a good feeling. Have a meeting to choreograph Cinderella tomorrow, and the actual show starts getting put together in December. I feel a little crazy, but this show should be easier. Looking forward to working with a new team, with my sister. Lots of waltzing, got to get my ONE two three step on. Going to make the fellow waltz as well, pick me up and throw me in the air. It'll be outstanding.

Amazed, as always, at how the time flies.
Christmas is so soon? I'll be setting up for work in the early mornings and the snow will be flying. Just around the corner.

Tried to buy a car this weekend. Failure. Anyone want to sell me their car?

Less than 3 weeks until Swell Season in Chicago. Couldn't be more excited. :]]

How are you?

No comments: