3.02.2010

one hundred. nineteen.

I currently cannot get enough of:
"Much Farther To Go" by Rosie Thomas
"I and Love and You" by The Avett Brothers
"Complainte de la Butte" by Rufus Wainwright

I'm not entirely sure what Rufus Wainwright is singing because the majority of it is in French, so he could be speaking profanities...however the song is so fantastic.

merely stretching my back out yesterday has severely limited my mobility today. i'm walking around like the hunchback of notre dame. it's a terrible feeling.

I have begun obsessive planning for my modernish dance class for the spring. I can't believe Cinderella is over & I'm already moving on to the next thing. There's not time to mull over the fact that a show I spent months working on is finished. It's strange though, to be at the end of that road and look back, see what I wished I had done differently, things that I'll miss.

Today I gave my new car, Hugo Duncan [most commonly referred to by his middle name] a little bath. He really looks striking now. I spilled a jamba smoothie like an idiot on his clean, tan interior the other day and left purple blobs. Don't worry, Curt, I'll clean it up. [Curt is obsessed with car cleanliness & vents that are perfectly lined up. If I punched him in the face and then spilled chips in his truck, he'd be more upset about the chips. True story.]

Now would be a nice time to visit Ireland.

No comments: