2.21.2010

one hundred. eighteen.

in real life, i associate a face with a name.
i see a short, scruffy neighbor with glasses and search my brain for his name....
gary!

at work, it goes a bit differently. i associate a face with a drink and then a name.
clean shaven, dark haired, chai latte rick.
tiny lady, energetic, super sweet vanilla latte nikki.
geeky with glasses & some sort of striped shirt, keeps-you-guessing-but-maybe-a-tea chris.
big ears older man with friendly smile, skim mocha granita ray.

that's just how it goes. then when in conversation with people outside of work, i refer to them as their name & drink.
"yeah, rick the chai latte guy jammed with rick somebody from cheap trick."

it's just a different world.
we got a bunch of new teas in and my life is heaven. one fruit tea called cloud catcher makes THE MOST AMAZING iced tea, i kid you not. in a close second is our new south sea magic black tea, with some mango or something in it. yum yum. :]]

Just finished our first weekend of Cinderella. The show is so fun, I am thoroughly entertained every time I watch it. Things have definitely slacked off on the to-do list and I definitely haven't been eating as well [i.e. i just scarfed down 4 ferrero rocher's.]. Something to work on next week. Lauren Mansoonie & I have decided to run a 5k in May, so I need to get on the ball training for that. I'm so excited and also quite intimidated. I ran the other day [very seriously minded] and realized I have quite a lot of work ahead of me.

i'm off to eat some FANTASTIC [whole grain] pasta that my sister just made. be jealous.

No comments: