5.13.2010

one hundred. twenty three.

this post has a good title.
123
good number.
brings to mind classic Michael Jackson songs.

today I did no driving but felt very compelled to.
sometimes i'll be driving on the highway
or tollway
or any road, really
and just feel the urge to not stop
or not turn to get to my destination
but to just keep going.
this urge is, at times, weak.
more of a whimsical thought, really.
at times it is stronger
most strong.
my hands tingle a little.
i might just do it.
[but I never follow through].
today it was a screaming command
blaring in my head
so much so that if i did
i might very well be headed straight for Tennessee right now
with no intention of coming back soon.
that's exactly where i wanted to go, too.
it was just one of those days.
a driving day.
a crazy day, really.
i just wanted to do something crazy.
after I pushed driving to Tennessee from my mind I contemplated getting my nose pierced.
Nope. Too scared to do it alone.
When I ran out of crazy ideas that I won't do but want to
I put my jogging clothes on
& did something super crazy.
Ran a whopping 2 miles
came home
worked out some more.
Look out, this girl is completely bonkers.

So, it's 8:00 now
I made some cookies
Put on a flannel
[wishing I was 6 hours closer to Tennessee.]

No comments: