12.13.2007

fifteen

a little lonely.

i was just sitting in the Avante building, eating my single serving of clam chowder soup and listening to my music when "Fix you" by Coldplay came on.
It was a sad moment.
One of those moments where you wish someone was sitting next to you, eating a single serving of clam chowder soup. or maybe sharing yours.

I don't get lonely very often. Hardly ever. Usually I don't mind being by myself, and sometimes I prefer it.
It got better then. The woman who works at the cafeteria in the Avante building walked by, and I noticed she was wearing Coach shoes, and she was talking about how she really wanted a Coach purse for Christmas.
Earlier she had given me a free spoon. I like her.

I saw The Hudson Branch last night. They were really good, but maybe that was also because they were a nice indie sound sandwiched between two crazy screamer bands. It was quitequite refreshing. It was good to see friends there, too.

My last final is in a few hours, so I should go and run over that material. I'll miss that class too, as I am definitely missing my ASL 2 class that ended this morning. All my good classes end on the same day, dang it. Oh well, it ends the semester on a good note. I also have applesauce today [single serving as well], so there are good notes all around. I really love applesauce.

-christina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry you are feeling lonely. I was thinking as I left school today that we should have had lunch together, I thought this because as I left I missed you.

I too enjoy applesauce, especially when there is a little cinnamon in it.

Enjoy your break.