12.12.2007

fourteen

I think I should have no other mortal wants, if I could always have plenty of music. It seems to infuse strength into my limbs and ideas into my brain. Life seems to go on without effort, when I am filled with music.
-George Eliot


This night is so much more lovely because of the fact that in one week this will be my last day at Harper College for this semester. I will miss a few things, I'm nerdy enough to admit that. I will miss this studious atmosphere. I will miss ASL 2. I will miss Hannah making me yummy sandwiches and our quick chats. Aaaannnddd, that about covers it for the moment. I am very much looking forward to sleep and nonstop jetman. =]

I was lucky enough to be awake and driving this morning, to be able to see the glory of ice-covered trees, with a soft pink sky just illuminating the branches. I hope you saw it. And tonight too, I love the shape of the moon tonight, that tiny crescent. You know how people ask you what color you would be, what flower, what tree? If I was a shape, I would be a crescent like the moon tonight.

I'm proud to say that I have kept up working out for the past few weeks. Look out.

For the moment, that is just about it. Just about...

-Christina

1 comment:

Annette said...

I will miss ASL also.

...very much