1.06.2008

eighteen

You know those quiz things? Well, I took one to see what month I would be. You'll never guess, it's only my absolute favorite:

You are AUTUMN, dry and cool, like earth.

Autumn is a nice season to be, lookey here...

You are beautiful, highly creative, and slightly distant, an intellect.

hm...


Sometimes there is no need to express emotions in words. You appreciate music, asthetics or arts in other forms, you are a living poem yourself; desirable and interesting.

That first part: so true.

You differ from others, and that is what makes you an interesting and fascinating person to be with.

It's all very nice. I like season quizzes.

I heard that young kids find 200 things to laugh at a day, while adults find 17 things to laugh at a day.
Isn't that sad? I know too many people who take life too seriously. Sometimes it's so nice to just laugh at everything or nothing. Sometimes it's so important to find the humor in everyday situations, or else things get so mundane.
When I think of someone who laughs a lot, I think of Janelle. This girl laughs so much, I have never heard her not laugh at least once during the course of a conversation. I just love it.

I played Frisbee with some camp friends on Saturday. My throw is alright, but I have some serious problems with catching. It's a little embarrassing.
After Frisbee I went to a sock hop which was freaking amazing. I love swing dancing with a large portion of my heart, it's such a fun, kicky form of dance. I could do it all day.

School starts in a week and 2 days. I still have not bettered my jetman score. Confidence is waning. I ordered my ballet leotards today, and absolutely cannot wait to receive them. Absolutely. Cannot. Wait.

Life cereal is really good. I wish I had some Life cereal.

I saw the movie "Once" last night and downloaded the soundtrack today. I would strongly advise you to do the same.

Our Christmas tree is finally coming down. I realize this is very late. It smells so good, I will miss it muchas muchas.

My Dad told me today to write children's books. He's told me that before.

I need to go wash dishes before Mum comes home...

-christina

No comments: