1.28.2008

twenty.one.

Oh, tie me to the end of a kite
So I can go on, I can go on with my life
Every time the wind blows stronger,
I will feel my spirit rise
I just want to go away from here

Oh, tie me up tightly by your side
So I may go with you where ever you reside
And anytime the road looks dimmer
I will be your guiding light
I just want to go away with you
I just want to go away with you

I would like to write these songs.

Ballet gets out the same time as senior citizen water aerobics, so it's just me and the older women hanging in the locker room. They nod and smile and say "goodbye kiddo" when I leave. I like being called kiddo.
They are brave older women too, no cringing behind doors to change, no sir. They flaunt it.
We should all be so free.

If I find him, if I just follow
Would he hold me and never let me go
Would he let me borrow his wool winter coat
I don't know
I don't know

Speech class will be very easy. Almost ridiculously easy. I was warned before the class that it would be easy, I just didn't expect quite this.

Both days I'm here I have this glorious 4 hour break in the morning. I am determined to finish the two books I am reading rather swiftly, and also play the piano in the amazing practice rooms. Maybe I will make a hat. The options are really endless. I will not, however, spend mindless hours on the computer, stalking people that I hardly know on facebook, or looking up random internet sites that I will regret later. I didn't do so well today, but come Wednesday I will limit my computer time considerably.

I have very officially decided that I will not use "Here comes the Bride" while walking down the aisle. Instead I will use a devastatingly beautiful piece, like something from the Finding Neverland soundtrack.

I have much farther to go
Everything is new and so unpredictable
I should just kick my heels together and go home
But I’m not sure where that is anymore

Quiche is yummy.

I can't wait to wear my polka-dot galoshes.

There's airplane in the sky
With a banner right behind
loneliness is just a crime
Look each other in the eye
And say hello

-christina

p.s. i'm sorry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how you manage to make your notes so amusing. But you do. =)

I understand the whole fight to self-limit the computer time...keep it up! We can do it, we can learn moderation!

Why sorry?

Anonymous said...

Hi Christina, this post caught my eye while searching blogs. I'm a fellow Rosie Thomas appreciator; like you, I also would like to write like her.

Your own writing is very eloquent and smooth; very intriguing. Keep up the fine work!

Hope you don't mind a stranger stopping by.

eucharisto.wordpress.com