9.27.2008

fifty.

[tonight:
sing me something old and used
like roses are red and violets are blue
& i am here
& i'm waiting for you.]

i hope that when i am married that i don't yell at my husband like kate does to jon.
i'm speaking, of course, of jon and kate plus 8.
then again, i might not have 8 kids,
which could be part of the reason why they bicker so much.
nevertheless
i'm resolving not to tell my husband to "STAY"
like he's a dog.
no no.
not even if i have 8 kids.

i've read "Emily of New Moon" so many times that the cover has fallen off and the pages are ripping and tearing. I just duct-taped a new piece of paper to the front to hold it for the time being.
i feel quite accomplished.
it's not a GREAT book.
but it's mine.
it is my mangled book.
i have other books that are nearly that wrecked, but that is definitely the worst.

hummm, it's not very late, but it's late enough. i'm exhausted from this weekend. my weekends are always tiring, but very lovely.
i forgot, i thought of several other reasons of why my childhood was magical, but now i can't remember them again. how about you? do you remember them? your own, that is.

anyhow, off to bed. i'm going to drink some milk and then off to bed.

-christina

No comments: