8.17.2009

ninety.six.

at times i am overwhelmed by the sheer mass of things i do not know in comparison with the things i do. 
or not even in comparison. 
just there, all by itself. 
i'm overwhelmed by the sheer mass of things i do not know.
at times the lines between the two blur so much that i forget what i do know and pretend to know things that i don't.
this is frustrating.
today was frustrating, in some ways.

also very good because i went to Wal-mart and spent 50 dollars on organization tools for the bedroom. YES. 
fact: fifty bucks does not actually buy a whole lot. 
but i did manage to score a closet organizer, hangers, some rubbermaid containers and 2 canvas...storage things. also, a bag of peanut m&m's. 
after two hours of work, the room is still a pit.
instead of cleaning i am blogging.
however, it does look a lot better than it did, and i spent a considerable amount of time in the closet. i got rid of a bunch of old clothes and COLOR COORDINATED the rest. that's right. it's amazing what a little color coordination can do. 

so i decided to take a break. blog. eat a ton of tuna and crackers. look up lyrics to a song i heard/liked today. i know you're interested. here's the last half [it's by joshua radin]:

it hasnt felt like this before 
it hasnt felt like home
before you 

And I know its easy to say, but its harder to feel this way 
And I miss you more than I should, than I thought I could, 
I can't get my mind off of you 

and I hate the phone, 
but I wish you'd call, 
thought being alone, 
was better than, was better than... 

And I know its easy to say, but its harder to feel this way 
And I miss you more than I should, than I thought I could, 
I can't get my mind off of you. 

it's a little cheesy. but also good. actually one of the only reasons i like it is because it says "i hate the phone." when i heard that i pressed it to play it from the top. fact: i hate the phone. also because, hello, i miss the fellow. any song that talks about missing someone i listen to again to hear if we are singing the same song. you know? 
anyways. don't laugh.

4 minutes until nine. i'm going to do some more productive work here. make some magic happen. 
wish me luck. :]]

1 comment:

Elistar said...

Color coordination is truly a magnificent thing! I should know, I copied the idea from an awesome person I know. =)

You inspire me. End. Of. Story.