7.27.2010

one hundred. twenty eight.

I found him.
I wasn't looking for him, but he came into my life just the same.
I tried to escape him but he kept popping up
just behind me
right next to me
walking in front of me
he was inescapable.

Perhaps I should explain:
one of my biggest pet peeves is nose breathers.
heavy nose breathers.
recently i met the biggest heavy nose breather that exists under the sun.
the volume and force that he was able to use to while nose breathe was astonishing, really.
if it didn't make me cringe i might have been able to be impressed.
it was almost as if he had two noses doing the job.

anyways. that is nowhere near the biggest news in my life, but it was something i felt i needed to share. everything else is typical. i love my family, for instance, as i've just spent many days with all my extended family. crazy, to say the least. but also fantastic.
also: my car, hugo duncan, is dead. anyone want to sell me their gently used car?

No comments: