8.28.2010

one hundred. thirty three.

Lately I have been enjoying wine a little bit more.
I've never been much of an alcohol person, in any way. But I've always wanted to be a wine person, or a I-brew-my-own-beer person. You know? It just seems like one of those things that interesting people do. I could be interesting. I could like wine.
Note:: The wine I have been enjoying has been something on the sweeter side, more of a grownup grape juice. I'm going to count it anyway.

This has been a week of dynamic proportions. Started work, had auditions, callbacks & casting for the show, looking for a car [unsuccessful], etc...last night I got 3 hours of sleep. Now it's 8:40 at night and I am still kicking, no nap involved. Strangely, since I've been home from camp in July I've been totally failing at power napping. Usually I excel at a decent power nap. Now I can only occasionally nap, and only when I'm riding in the car [I'm like a baby when it comes to car rides, out like a light]. This is mildly distressing, I have no idea what's happened to me.

I love a good train ride, but do not like being confronted by a drunken guy on the train. Today, on the way home, a jolly man stopped on his way back from the lavatory to ask me what book I was reading. Unfortunately he was too intoxicated to actually understand me. When I told him it was a book on doctrine [it really was, I know that sounds suspiciously like me trying to conceal that I was reading a romance novel...] he bellowed: "WHAT?! DOCTRY?!" loud enough for the whole train to hear. Thank you drunk man.

Here is what I want:
I want a plate of Eggo waffles.
I want to write down everything.
I want to know what to do now.

No comments: