9.20.2011

one hundred. ninety three.

::Visual interest post::

I could ramble on & on about work. 
So here are things not work related.

Decided to clean up my crafty yarn area [a total wreck] & i found this sort of lopsided piece.

Rather than finishing my cleaning, I did this.

Sidenote: for some reason I think grey on grey is hilarious. I always chuckle a little to myself. I also realize that it's unusually flattering pairing a cardigan with sweatpants. 

I also did this. Completely unoriginal. Found it on a blog. Loved it. Copied it.

Another one.

My mom commented that I should put up family pictures instead of random people I don't know from ages ago. 
However, I like random people I don't know.

I have also been making friends with this machine. Although seemingly idiot proof, I have a knack for getting lost in the bobbins and bits. Such a patient, lovely machine though. Does most of the work. I'm taking a sewing e-course and made my first project without a hitch. Success!

One of my 4 suitcases of tricks. By "tricks" I mean random crap that is thrown in there with the hopes of creating something interesting. Most of it has been sitting there for eons, although that top layer is relatively new. 

My keys! Found them at the flea market. Had to have them.

Jolly fun. Laura Marling concert on Thursday which I am just wriggling with excitement over, followed by a weekend with Sarah.We plan on crafting, going to art shows and apple orchards and maybe making a batch of homemade chai. 
Have I mentioned that fall is my favorite?

3 comments:

Faith said...

I love the frames (and the color of your wall)! You could always invent identities for those random people. For the couple, I'm thinking a wartime love story set against a backdrop of swing dancing and the Blitz...

=)

JanelleMchugh said...

love this. Is there anything metal than a heavy metal key? I think not. Your room is lovely :)

Christina Hope said...

Faith - I actually have letters that correspond to several of the pictures! But there are others where I will have to create something. I love yours. :]

& tanks janelle. love me some metal keys.