1.01.2010

one hundred.ten.

I thought it appropriate to make post one hundred ten on the first day of twenty ten.
110
2010
note the similarities. they both end with ten.

I completely forgot about making New Years Resolutions. How necessary are they? I made some, of sorts, but unintentionally and not specifically filed under New Years Resolutions.
Maybe it's better that way.
New Years Resolutions tend to dictate what my year should look like and inevitably it falls through, and then what?
resolutions, however are less weighted and more permanent. it's not the resolution of 2010, it's the realization of the need for change.
right?
However
if I were to make a resolution of 2010
it would be to drink more water.
Everywhere I go, everything I learn
water seems to be the source for health, happiness and well-being.

Florida tomorrow.
Joyyy!!

No comments: