8.21.2011

one hundred. eighty seven.

hello my whirlwind life.
just when things look as if they are heading one way
wa-bam
they head the other direction entirely.

so much to tell.
it would be better if we had hours and some coffee/tea with nutella on toast.
to sum up a small portion:

i went from long hair to this [i've wanted to for ages]:








sort of a crazy transition. the really strange part was when the hairstylist handed me my ponytail, hair and all. also the fact that my hairstylist was the wife of a boy i grew up with. small, small world.


also, i am now the co-manager of the coffee shop that i work at. initially, i was leaving that job and moving to another coffee shop as of last Friday, but everything took a sort of mad turn and ended up with me staying on as morning manager and the assistant manager moving to evening manager.
such things. such long stories.
in the middle of everything i took a glorious vacation to michigan with some of my favorite people ever, especially bonding with several lovely ladies that i think i will just adore for the rest of my life. rarely am i so moved, so challenged, sing so loud, dance so much, laugh so hard, feel so free as i do with these girls in that place.
now autumn is just around the corner & i'm welcoming it with open arms and so much hope.
hoping you are too.

No comments: