8.30.2011

one hundred. ninety.

I have been jamming to The Avett Brothers every morning on the way to work lately.
They are extremely fantastic.
For a long time I was never in the mood for anything Avett Brothers except the song "I and Love and You" but then I slowly started branching out with "The Ballad of Love and Hate" and "Head Full of Doubt/Road Full of Promise." Now I'm just listening to them as a whole. Good stuff.

Today, Soy Latte Jason was telling me that I am the most random person he knows.
[I feel like this is a slow decline, because I used to be the most interesting person he knew.]
We were talking about how I went line dancing last week
& then how last night I couldn't decide between crocheting or making granola.
Apparently this is random to him, although for me it seems pretty natural. Also kind of a lame set of choices: nap, crochet or make granola. I love it.
I threw nap in there because honestly it's always an option.
I ended up making buckets of granola. Just buckets. I could feed a small army off of this fantastic granola. I mixed recipes from a book my mom had lying around and a recipe from this site: http://www.todaysletters.com/ [such a darling couple. to find the granola look under the recipes section.]

Hannah stopped in to visit me today. :]
So lovely to have visitors, brightened up my day.

Have I mentioned the most exciting news recently? Probably not, I always leave out the good stuff. Several weeks ago two of my favorite people got engaged.












I can't believe I'm only mentioning it now.
So looking forward to their wedding/having Steph around always.

1 comment:

Taralyn Rose said...

Ahhhh! Congratulate him for me, will you?

=D

And Congratulations on your new sister-in-love to be ;D