12.22.2008

sixty.four.

my friend got married on saturday.

she smiled so big that her eyes nearly disappeared.
it was very sweet. :]]
i really like it when people smile like that.

i think weddings are very dear. i used to want to be a wedding planner, so that i could just be around weddings all the time.
however, i do realize that brides could potentially be difficult people to be around.
so i will just attend as many weddings as possible. which is looking optimistic because many of my friends are getting married.
well, i would call them my friend. i understand i might have to be sacrificed because weddings can get expensive.
i'll just cross my fingers for invites. it would be smart for me to develop some wedding-worthy hobby, such as photography or video taping. or flower arrangements. then i could just skulk around and arrange flowers and watch the wedding from corners.
this is great idea.

i think that when i am a bride i won't be very difficult, actually.
i say this now. watch, i will probably be a horror.
but when i picture a vague idea of my wedding in my head, i just tend to think of things very differently. in general, this means a lackadaisical attitude towards such intricacies as seating arrangements and matching bridesmaids hair and the importance of shoes in any situation...
but i figure it's my wedding. if i choose to not stress over bridesmaids hair, then so be it.
am i right?
if you have enough brain power to think and plan that much, grand. your wedding will be visually stunning and coordinated.
maybe i'll forget to buy shoes. so be it.
this all seems completely logical to me.

1 comment:

Emma said...

i vote no shoes and natural looking hairstyles.
it'll be fun.