10.18.2010

one hundred. forty five.

My new laptop has a face recognition system.
Now, instead of using a password when I log on, it scans my face.
This brings much excitement in the day-to-day because I get to feel like a spy every time I log on. Feels like I'm about to see some top secret information when I'm going to check my email.
It also has a voice recognition thing where I control the computer with my voice alone. It's very strange. It would be cool & spy-like if it actually understood what I was saying and didn't make bizarre sentences like:
Taylor is faint and lumped by all
when I'm trying to say
Taylor is fat and loathed by all.

Went to the city yesterday.
It was quite exhausting. Or maybe it was just a weary week.
Sometimes I like to think I would do really well living/studying in the city but more and more I am questioning that.
Unless the city was abroad. Maybe in England. Where I was studying for a semester....
[something to think about.]

I bought the Strict Joy songbook, so I am now going to go & play wonderfully melancholy piano music, become brilliant at it, and then wow you with it at some point.
I've decided I'm going to play at some open mic night.
At this point I just figure: why not?

No comments: