10.13.2010

one hundred. forty four.

hey hey.
What a beautiful day!
After completely losing my mind at work I stepped outside & breathed a sigh of relief.
Drove home
took a solid nap outside
did some knitting
& began to read the 7th Harry Potter over again in expectation of part 1 coming out in November.
You can say it:
I am a nerd.

I hope you spent time outside today too.

We got in a spectacular array of new teas at work.
I'm a huge tea person
as you can maybe see by the title of my blog.
[tea & whimsy]
It was a bit overwhelming though. Find places for tea, display new tea, try new tea...
I love the stressful parts of my job:
"Shoot. Today I have to measure, package & store a bunch of loose-leaf, aromatic delicious teas, and try samples along the way. Kill me now."

life plods along as merrily as always.
i alternate between writing a story & dreaming of fame
lying on my bed, flattened by thoughts of my future
making a mess while trying to cook pasta
dark anxiety
hopehopehope

No comments: