10.03.2010

one hundred. forty two.

Two things that I have been thinking of lately:

1. How sad it is when I hear people [many of them] discussing how they are looking forward to the weekend. I think there is an alarming amount of people who really just live for the weekend. I can't even count how many times in the coffee shop I see people dragging on Monday, completely cheerless for the start for another week. By the time Thursday rolls around they are living for the weekend. Literally. They live for weekends. That's a sad life when 5 days out of 7 are so dismal.

2. I would love to spend an entire day with a lovely person just listening to music. 16 hours of music straight, sitting somewhere outside, laying down in some grassy area, just listening to music.
Maybe at certain songs we'd jump around.
Or take a nap.
We'd definitely eat.
I can't even begin to explain how much I love music & how much I would love to do that.
That would be a good day.

No comments: