10.21.2010

one hundred. forty six.

Sitting in Barnes & Noble.
I'm sitting in cafe section.
I could give the barista here a few good tips on being nice.
This guy is crabby.
That's one downside to being a barista, you can never have a bad day.
If you do, you'd better not let people know.
They don't know how to react.
I know this from real life experience. Tried to tell someone it was a rough weekend, they literally looked away from me. Last time I ever told someone I had a rough weekend while at work.

But really, the more I look at it
life is messy.
life and love and the whole bit.
All so messy.
Sometimes I think I have a plan
or have it all figured out
somehow it shatters
slowly I realize that more things are made of glass than I thought.
Not everything is as it seems.

I'm betting the guy sitting next to me here is getting annoyed by my incessant sniffing. Sorry.

Whoops. Better stop sniffing. He's not got an interview going now about 3 feet from me.
This is interesting.
When describing himself, the interviewee said he definitely had Christmas spirit.
He's a little portly, I wonder if there is a hot-shot Santa position that is open somewhere.
Can no longer concentrate on blogging. Must eavesdrop.

No comments: