12.10.2010

one hundred. fifty nine.

Lets go walking on a frozen lake.
Yes?
We'll try to hold each other up
But we'll both fall down
And the wind will sweep us away.
[afterwards we can get hot chocolate with extra whipped cream.]

Every morning this past week I've gotten in my car and rocked out to "Down in the Valley" by The Head and the Heart. If my brother heard that song, he would say that it wasn't a song you could rock out to, but I'd have to disagree. There is much rocking out, mostly towards the end. Chris thinks you can only rock out to "Livin' on a Prayer."
Anyhow, so I listen to that whole album over and over again.
I tend to do that.
I'll get stuck on a song/album and listen to nothing else for weeks
Until I get nearly sick of it.
In fact, right now I am listening to "Sounds Like Hallelujah."
Their music makes me want to go on a road trip with Tai and my dog.
Done.

Ugly Sweater Christmas Party tonight
Open Mic night tomorrow night
Storytime with children on Sunday & setting up the tree with family,Chris and his girlfriend.
This season is so busy. I kind of just want to sit and watch Meet Me in St. Louis and eat stacks of holiday cookies.

No comments: