12.20.2010

one hundred. sixty two.

Whenever I first show my Dad music, he doesn't like it.
It's not until the third or fourth time I play an artist that he begins to go: "Hey, who is this? I like this."
It's a process.
Now he enjoys Mumford & Sons.
Anyhow, tonight we went to the Crepe place. 
I love crepes. 
Especially dessert crepes with warm berries and chocolate.
I also had escargot for the first time. As far as I know, Escargot is cooked snails.
Yum?
It actually wasn't bad. It was served with a pesto-y kind of sauce, lots of garlic.
& do you know that the snow was just perfect tonight?
Well, it was.

The best way to beat over-eating during the holidays is to go sledding with friends on a hill of ice and grass, fall dramatically and hit your face on the ice.
Your jaw will be sore for days, making it completely impossible to enjoy large, delectable Christmas cookies and treats.
You will only be able to mash up grapes and eat them like a baby.
I do not speak from personal experience because I am as graceful as a lark and would never do something like fall on a hill of ice.

No comments: