1.14.2011

one hundred. sixty eight.

so. i'm cracking pistachios with a vigor heretofore unknown.
also, here is my new project:



My entire house will be full of
delightful little
vintage
suitcase chairs.
Please come over!





I like Matthew and the Atlas.
I think.
I always take a while to make up my mind about new music.

My Dad has this funny thing about our garage key.
He always takes it with him.
Eventually, someone needs to get into the garage for snow shovel/sled/lawn mower/random tool.
We search high & low on the key rack.
No key.
We call my Dad.
"Oh yeah, I have it with me."
"Dad...we need to get in the garage."
"Shoot. I keep meaning to make some extra keys."
That is his answer. Leaving the garage key at home is not an option.
He'll probably need it. Sometime.
At work.
When he's 40 miles from the garage.
Oh Pappy.

This week was an interesting one.
By interesting I mostly mean awkward with a few other things thrown in.
Things like bittersweet & uncomfortable & music.
Also - nice.
But like I said: mostly awkward.

To round off --
[I'm finally feeling something like free.]

1 comment:

maryallegraaa said...

That chair is incredible!